Thursday, March 22, 2012

diablo 3 gold encourage me - VKL

129765277420312500_43The autobiography of Filippo Inzaghi series 24: after you retire from a football team wanted to travel around the world and his girlfriend Yeah sporting March 17: Filippo Inzaghi autobiography-300 hammer-translation of the endless series of goals (annotated edition) "Twitter buzz: Merry Filippo Inzaghi just how many flowers" (more) 211, Io e Batman and me forth Batman childhood at a Carnival, see who was I dressed myself? 212, family LaFamiglia my ideal family? My parents help each other when both are in humble circumstances half my life, still love like the met for the first time. I forget now has all that are from their parents ' deeds. They be patient with me, encourage me, help me, let my body and mind balance and serenity. They allow me to play, and I became a certified public accountant. My mannersThanks to parents teach. And it is father's passion for football, was passed on to me and Diego Simeone. 213, Diego Simeone and I, when Io e the beach sth Simone da Piccoli in Spiaggia childhood, on the beach diablo 3 gold, and my brother doing? Of the Gazzetta, really well! 214, father, Zhan Kaluo Papa Giancarlo and I love football, largely due to his father. He transmitted to me obsessed with football. Father is the embodiment of strength, passion, passion. My character likeness father and Diego Simeone. He teaches us what sustains, loyalty and rigorous. I know that he can for our dedication to life, whichNot generally talk about. Whenever I see him happy smile, especially after I scored, his shining smile, whenever a father hugged me saying "well done, Piippo", I feel so happy. 215 I nonni, my grandfather diablo 3 gold, grandmother of my grandparents are special, without them it didn't I. They are the source of happiness, I have three old men: Age of grandfather Angelo,94, aged grandmother Maria,82, aged grandmother Emilia diablo 3 gold,79. Grandfather Luigi passed away a few years ago, was fortunate, he witnessed his younger brother Diego Simeone of Serie a's debut ball. Although they are very old, but Hale and energetic. I was their life every day with enthusiasm and moved, they are always activeTo participate in family activities, the devoted care of their children. Every day, they would read newspapers, see above about my report and Diego Simeone. I still remember, scenes of himself as a child and they play in the yard. They still live in his hometown San Nicolo, San, 94 year old grandfather Angelo, now driving a day Street�� 216, my nephew Il Nipotino de tomoso (Tommaso), son of Diego Simeone, my nephew, a lovely little boy. Every summer, I always spend some time with de tomoso, each respectively, uncle and my nephew and I would find it difficult to tear apart. De tomoso has started learning to play football now, Diego SimeoneHe brought to the stadium, they followed him, does not have too many requirements, important is to cultivate his interest in playing football. I admit, himself often spoil the nephew. I like Diego Simeone now when parents look like a good father. 217, my father and nephew Mio Papa e forth Mio Nipote Zhan Kaluo my father (Giancarlo), My nephew de tomoso (Tommaso). Well a grandchild! 218, de tomoso Tommaso I like my nephew, son of Diego Simeone. We played together, chatting, horseplay, sick together. 219, around the World In Giro per il mondo when the day I decided to retire from a football team, I would like toGive yourself a little time to bring alaixiya, around the world in real, look at the beautiful corners of the planet, not that I know the airport, hotel and golf course. I have selected the three favorite places: Polynesia (Polinesia), because everyone said it was heaven on Earth New York, premier international city; and Los Angeles CaliforniaThroughout Asia, definitely worth hiking tour. 220, is a wall Tra le Mura di Casa I try to forget about things outside of the home, motivation is simple, I do not wish to distress and meet professional haunted home. You know, I'm not willing to let work interfere to the every-day life. Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment