Saturday, January 7, 2012

thank you for your support I

129668732713125000_25On November 27, the Hong Kong and Macau Affairs news program broadcast of Phoenix "formally enter us in 2012, LEUNG Chun-ying Hong Kong Chief Executive election", following is the text example: host: the us to focus on just getting LEUNG Chun-ying, to stand for election to the General Assembly to be held in Wan Chai, is about to officially begin now, we'll look at the site. We now see that Mr LEUNG Chun-ying, had left, Was welcomed by the officers at the scene. Mr LEUNG Chun-ying (former convenor of the Executive Council of Hong Kong): you and the people of Hong Kong, you and all of my friends Hello, thank you for your support I, come a long way, today I announce that participate in the Chief Executive election in 2012. I was born at the grass-roots family, as a grass-roots families, I was Hong Kong's culture,You can have some success on the road of life, for I have been in Hong Kong, with gratitude, as well as to serve the heart, sharp changes in the world this year, as well as national, Hong Kong must make. Because social change are growing ever louder, my wish is that I grew up in Hong Kong and the people of Hong Kong jointly make efforts to grasp the opportunities, overcome efforts to make Hong Kong become more prosperous, more progressive and public welfareSociety. At the time of this Declaration the old republic power leveling, I am constantly reminded, mother has died, a lot of people know that my father was a police officer, the family in 60 plastic flowers, then go to buy a House. But we don't know is that my mother was a foot woman, I tied my feet of mothers carrying dozens of pounds of plastic flowers, go on the road more than 20 minutes of back and forth star wars the old republic power leveling, to cottage factoryLet me memorable. At the time of primary school, I'm carrying a plastic flower to accompany my mother every day through the road, my mother with a strong will for our three sister and brother hard work, hard work. Experience of growing up, I deeply appreciate the one poor records is not short, Hong Kong is one such step by step, climb up, into a world-class city.

No comments:

Post a Comment