Friday, June 8, 2012

at that time felt as if he had been emptied Diablo 3 gold at that time felt as if he had been empt

129829462680973750_179Dialog Arken: "knife franc" should not mess with creation does not follow fashion Arken. (A) for many people Rift CD-key, Beijing News reported on May 31, the name Arken may be relatively new, but in the eyes of people who focus on Xinjiang music, Arken was an out-and-out hot, he combined with traditional music and Flamenco guitar in Xinjiang, had a suit both refined and popular tastes, and one of the Ba Langzi've been in Xinjiang red all over the streets. Issue sixOn the album, and several times after the Spring Festival evening show, 2008, Arken chose disappeared, went to Spain after learning the guitar, a year to the Central Conservatory of music. This year, has a cute triplets of people prepared to make a fresh start: July 7, he will be held at poly theater concert, recalled his original works over the years. Ten years ago, people were willing to release first albumOut of the Western region's knife franc, not long to catch the "hot knives francs", and two knives he francs compared to many people. Now, revert to that year's "knife franc" when chaos, he still insists: "singer DAO Lang Lang music and real knife had no relationship". "Knife franc" I is afraid to take the stage name Beijing News: many people think that you and a knife franc musicThere are similarities. Arken: are two separate issues. The Beijing News: has got said it's also, such as hear your names often appear together on the site. Arken: it says it's far. For me, DAO lang is a form of music, the most popular terms, is Peking Opera, pingju about special forms of culture and cultural heritage. DAO lang musicA Cycle, lang-painting also had a knife, knife franc is also a name of a tribe. Lang grew up in and I'm in a knife, but I dare not to take the stage name, or feel free to adapt folk songs, because I feel that this is a national stay pristine, not blind. In 2004 with two singers, a knife franc, a knife franc of the western regions, pulled me to the media "knife franc"Since 2002 I released an album called out of the Western region's knife franc. I was told reporters that a knife franc culture, because I think as a Uighur people, has the obligation and responsibility to tell us clearly what knife franc, all "three knives knife Lang Lang the name", and I do not accept the interview, but said nothing. I later knew,This is their way of publicity, we are concerned with a star, rather than a culture. The Beijing News: then how do you evaluate the music of singer DAO lang? Arken: culture and real sword francs had no relationship. DAO lang music is original, as Mongolia as long, others are difficult to grasp. Of course TERA Gold, his music has its own character and music groups, old hundredLast name like, music that is quite good, but I think the term knife franc should not misuse, it is a matter of principle. The Beijing News: singer DAO lang achieved great success in the business, you are somewhat angrily in his heart? Arken: as an American art called "Opera", but sang with Opera without a dime, can you accept that? It is probably aInappropriate analogy. But I have no objection to people using this extension in the form of Xinjiang music, after all, by this thing, all lang-cultural awareness and concern for a knife, nor a bad thing. On writing at least cannot follow your topics on the Beijing News: your song is the most popular of the Ba Langzi, very good composition, but the lyrics "girl could I have QQ number" "Dinosaur small frogs ", is too obvious. Arken: why it is 2002 song, just a network, their young, writing explicit lyrics, and this is a happy song, it would look like this. Last year I went to the concert in Wukesong gymnasium, in front of hundreds of people jump Yangge dance on this song, I think it was so funny, but the feeling of joyReally more consistent. The Beijing News: fire in Xinjiang to what degree the year this song? Arken: measurement of the first album by genuine, there are a hundred thousand of pieces. The Beijing News: why did you disappear? Arken: at that time felt as if he had been emptied, I felt the full charge. And then went to Spain to learn Flamenco guitar, also go to the Central Conservatory of music to study a year composing. NewJingbao: there is too impulsive or expansion? Arken: I expanded it, I am so thin! (Laughter) because I feel that music should be accumulated. Playing music when I was young just growing up experiments, 30 years later there should be something better. The Beijing News: you do not want your singers or musicians, to the "artist" way to go? Ai WeiweiKen: Yes. Fire leaning against it not a song live on one. At least follow topics on walk, such as European Cup today, writing a song with soccer-related, or earthquake, wrote a song of earthquakes. I'm not the kind of "artists". I first record companies look for me, give me a list: the flowers why so red the dabanchengGirl of the AIamhan of sth Are familiar to the Mainland in Xinjiang folk songs, composers let me press the style back. I said, I'm sorry, I can't do it. How to make triplets? Twins in my family's genes, but give birth to triplets were quite unexpected. Others asked about the secret, I told them "eat more Polo", haha. I always bring their own children, they cried IRan red milk, may be few other men would feed, change diapers, but I will do this, I have is the staff! Now I have one more title: Super Dad! Chyi Chin congyi road Ah I've started playing the guitar since age 13. My dad is a principal, then buy a classical guitar, but no one can play, every day I listen to scallops, grilled scallops, their thinkingGuitar is as learned. I was three goods student, Otaku, practicing just let me find their joy of playing at home. Then I went to the Central University of nationalities to learn economics, Chyi Chin, and bought a ticket for more than 300, after reading the special excitement, back to the hostel to realise a month living away. Then find a pub sing hymns! Starting a parentThink I went to the bar to sing a little should, but I came to Beijing three months would have been able to earn a living, singing one night to make 80, 100 blocks a month, earn two concerts (laughs). After graduation, I went back to Xinjiang as a few months of civil service, when the 20-somethings, ardent youth, think that nine-to-five life can't adapt,Beijing development. I've actually not a rebellious child, was not carrying a violin that Diablo 3 power leveling, my father said to me two years while studying music. "Northern drift", also stayed in the basement for some time, but fortunately, when I was in school there are performance based, then I moved to three bridges. Singing in the bar, but also to the activities, gradually and will have a savings record--The first album to spend a hundred thousand of it, at that time is was pretty good. Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment