Sunday, February 12, 2012

tor pvp valor power leveling "I think the most is the LOVE between the actors of the energy field"

129733906302658750_346New survey 47th: dialogue Director Valentine's day three decisive romance similar to spend one year, years people are different. 2012 Valentine's day time stepping on lunar new year stall tail quietly in the cinema opened the curtain. Publishers directors have come up with their own good faith, for this year's Valentine's day give Love feast on the silver screen. After 14 new Tablet announced on February 6Release date to the 14th, but the last half of the film for fear of becoming "cannon fodder" and adjust the schedule. Finalized and the audience is a romantic comedy, thriller night of the adventure of truth shop paradox and imports of the on-chip of the game, the Giants love of life and death, and the adventure of the Earth 2, as well as three seeded player who deserved-a romance of the LOVE, and the highAltitude of love II and I. Doze Niu (microblogging), Johnnie, and Sun Zhou (microblogging), three were from Taiwan, Hong Kong and mainland directors in Valentine's day holidays this year with. The LOVE is like a glass of strong cocktails add honey and Balsam PEAR juice, sour and sweet tears a smile, in which the manifold taste of love; love II framing at high altitude in the worldTaoyuan outside Shangri La, Sammi Cheng (micro-blogging) and Louis Koo (micro-blogging) interpretation of tragic pure love; the rhythm I immediately hit the city, put on two high quality male Honglei Sun (micro-blogging) and Duan Yihong (micro-blogging) the pursuit of "prosperous woman" Bing Bing Li (micro-blogging) of the modern games. Viewers how to choose these three films? SINA entertainment exclusive dialogue of the LOVE of the DirectorDoze Niu, and the love of the high-altitude II director Johnnie to and screenwriter Wai Ka fai, the I'd directed by Sun Zhou, depth for you "survey". Planning/Sina entertainment it was planning group, dialog/Lu Shuwen/Song Qian proliferation in recent years as the Valentine's day schedule of romance, schedule of mature, three Valentine's day schedule in the year, Taiwan directorsDoze Niu borrowed eight bit star Zhijian complex of relationship, discussion has people and love, people and people Zhijian of relationship; Hong Kong director Johnnie together Sammi Cheng and Louis Koo swtor Mercenary Commendation power leveling, a anti-had of romantic light comedy route, let two bit King days in snow in love, trying to build pure of "plateau of love"; mainland Director Sun Zhou is enabled full mainland lineup, play up has two men recovery a femaleThe cat and mouse game. Three films of authenticity? See on SINA entertainment for you "hard cover" film guide: the LOVE of the star lineup have mass and volume of the LOVE: quality lineup of stars more release date: February 13, 2012 �� star lineup: �� �� �� �� �� the LOVE lineup, bringing Taiwan three whenRed niche (Eddie Peng (micro-blogging) and Ethan Ruan (microblogging), Mark Chao (Twitter)), while covering mainland China, Taiwan (Shu Qi (micro-blogging) and Zhao Wei (microblogging), meets the needs of home (Amber Kuo (microblogging), Yihan Chen), and let the female eye. Ethan Ruan and Zhao Ting in the cooperation already in the Mengchia, and this new added another IdolEddie Peng, easier levels skyrocket, at the same time the three played the male role is also impressive, love or hate. Eddie Peng Sun, Ting Zhao of indifference, and Ethan Ruan's sense making three-Everything in Its Right Place, bring jokes and Ethan Ruan stuttering real natural. This is the LOVE Zhao Wei postpartum appearance for the first time, played Miss sales's eyes light up, tenKind of; soft-Shu Qi this deep role in Iraq.����Two Taiwan new generation actress Amber Kuo and Yihan Chen, with its fresh movie really added a lot of acting. �� backroom team: �� �� �� �� Director Doze Niu gang leader, film and television for many years, also play less, and directed feature film in recent years skill does not light, it is best, in both commercial and art,Love had to has of survival of road under with pseudo-records tablets of way end out literary essays, Meng Xia under is think about with affection year years, with cruel youth made has a basin full bowl full, LOVE under is following Meng Xia under zhihou Doze Niu of North of for tor pvp valor power leveling, despite Director I with respect and no considered to Taiwan and Beijing of culture differences, but movie still with a Beijing story is good to for movie do has softLanding. �� romantic index: �� �� �� �� �� the movie with a leading eight explores the story of the love between man and the relationship between people, as the trailer said: love is simple, love is complex. Movie true romance, fine and true, breath of life upheavals, vivid natural details, this eight-bit protagonists real cute with no affectation schmaltzy, as if it is our lifeReal people. Director Doze Niu said: "I think the most is the LOVE between the actors of the energy field", made almost flow to the circulation of the energy field of type paragraphs of the story becomes authentic, along with Taiwan's unique literary and artistic taste of fresh, the LOVE for the romance of Valentine's day stalls during Dim sum. Dialogue Director Niu ChengDoze Niu Ze x LOVE, SINA entertainment director asks: why do you want to shoot this film? Doze Niu: take the film dynamics are at the core of the first two years of a thing happens in my own. The experience says, basically I have a girl I loved, we finally got together after storms, said to me: "we have a child"I'm so happy, because I want to go to the United States. We had told each other to be completely honest, but one day she find me tor Mercenary Commendation power leveling, said to me: "I have something to tell you, I fall in love with someone else." Wuleihongding at that time, I chose to let go, but go out, because that kind of anger is no way afford. I experience and, like all of the process, Such as sadness, anger, have done children talent thing, I say let the man be careful with her, don't let I meet, I want to get him, such a flow. One day I met, my heart beats very fast, in short I feel of their own, I found that I do not hate this guy because she likes him, I even have a littleLike this man, because he makes her more happy. The experience particularly powerful and special to me, I began to encourage her to go through this affair, if she is happy. Through this experience I know that this is love, I used to have distorted the meaning of love. True love should be each other, each other's needs, and how to be happy, I want to share the experience of the world, this is theLOVE the core basis of music.����Question: many of interesting bridges in the Mainland in the film love is difficult to appear in the film, creation time, have considered the Mainland do you accept? Doze Niu: I always think that the creators of the most important is to make every shoot their own film, will return, do not want to follow, not to please, but I am aA commercial film director, I feel I was the public taste, I am in the process will be in my understanding of the industry, observation of the market, the technology accumulated in my, but I am not a calm analysis, these are basic, and on that basis I would I want a movie. About Beijing and Taiwan, I did not think too much, of course, in the process I would find friends in Beijing toBeijing writing this, because I figure out it's not grounded. Are there cultural differences? I think not. The Chinese friends respect me, mainly from the conversation between the man, for example, some words, man thinks you should put the word out to Beijing, to dub again, I think not. Because that's a little bit like BeijingPolice inside the campus said: "well, if you don't a problem come up", I think this is within the tolerance range, a slang term may be the cause of cultural interest, resulting in cultural epidemic may, in addition to these terms, I think the emotion is the same. Previous page 1 2 3 next page

No comments:

Post a Comment