Friday, February 26, 2010

the tool type of book

the tool type of book

So now go astray by. The second point, refreshments, a question of money, the magazine seems to do with our partners, just the opposite. Someone once told me in international e-book on the paper book should be doubled, rather than a fraction of. Because we are now partners, the electronic version of the book is a paper book, double, not a fraction of runescape power leveling. Tang Yang: This is your talking about is correct, I did not take into account that it is a tool type book. And often the tool type of book is not a personal purchase, but for institutions to buy. Such as a magazine is 200, we might sell to a national library may be tens of thousands a year in this journal.


There were locations to scout and book, talent to coordinate, scripts to write, edits to review, costumes to acquire, equipment to rent ... I wasn't even necessarily the one doing all these things, but I needed to make sure they got done. Who else would you like to give credit to for the production?First and foremost, I want to give credit to James Van Der Woerd, the director, as well as all of the guys on James' crew. Andrew Milne and Ian Sinclair, my partners in rhyme and co-conspirators for the whole project. Jenn Topp and Whitney Heirwegh, whose makeup and prosthetics were particularly chilling. Steve Witt, our audio producer, who took time to perfect the beat, although I heard he still got love for the street. Jess Derventzis, for finding us a place to actually shoot the video. And my girlfriend Whitney, who not only helped keep the project on track but is also my perma-party member and all-around savage DPS. There are more, of course. Too many to list here, but I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to Bothi Bronzemoon of Ropetown on Executus, and any other former members of Blink. So what do you do, Adam, when you're not playing WoW or coming up with WoW-related projects? What's your creative background? Depends on how many people applied. I just say that from a personal application, or to buy a paper book, or to buy a paper's installed in the computer, I was speaking from this point of view. Zhang Yana: Sun editor of the issue, we heard the more concerned about. I would also like to start aion power leveling, Analysis International to talk about this problem. In fact, China's e-book is now priced at only one-third of the book for this paper. I think as a traditional publishing house in the third inside a share of money, I cannot guarantee that tea money, but certainly not be high. But in terms of foreign operation mode, the average e-book gains are traditional publishing house, probably 120% of such an order of magnitude. So, in China, this particular market, regardless of whether the copyright Ye Halo, or the profit model Ye Halo, may need to be in this particular environment, we went to the formulation of specific rules of the game. I would like to present here is not agree with our point of view? Sun Bi: I agree. Because we are now talking with partners, there are domestic, but also overseas.


I first come into contact with the foreign rules, e-books, magazines, I do not know. E-book is a paper book, double; double the coefficient is how much? There are 1.2 times, 1.5 times higher, 5 times to 6 times. Mao-Fang: I'll add, because we are now with a lot of world of warcraft power leveling, newspaper publishers, including some other third-party content providers have been doing some co-operation. Experienced teachers on the Sun, the first one is certainly very much sympathy. Second, because before it was in that era, there are things one is our consciousness is not strong, the second may be binding both parties for some things not binding is good, thus resulting in an unexpected situation. But now, this case should not happen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment